|Runninghood has an Instagram now! Imagine that...finally!|
If you can't beat the downpour of rain, throw your hands up and embrace it with one big rain Playdate party! Best summer memory ever!!
I'm laughing to myself because this morning I wrote a really long blog post here and now I've decided to just save it all for myself. I know some of you already read it and you were probably tired after doing so. Ha! It was all good stuff ...for me. Lots of processing as is typical for many of my posts. But as I drove back from my appointment today, I thought about how just writing the post was enough for me. It was what I needed...For Me. And now I'm saving it in my journal, sharing the above picture (because it brings me much joy), deleting the long wordy processing post, and being happier for it. Really, it was just a long ramble about something like:
- Change is hard
- Change is good
- Change can bring hard work
- I'm happier for it
- I continue to learn from watching my children live life
- I wouldn't go backwards for all the money in the world
- Life is Beautiful
- Despite some hard work, life has brought with it a long overdue exfoliation.
- I'm so grateful
- I feel different. Life has changed me. I see things differently. Think things differently. But my heart feels bigger, my spirit wiser, and my eyes wider.
- Excited about things to come.
- Life. Is. Good. Even with the RAINS.
More soon... so many thoughts running through this head of mine. In a good way. Feeling excited about a few things in particular (one of them being a possible marathon) and glad to be embracing some NEWness in my life.