It's Friday! The sun is shining (finally)! And I have a fantastic giveaway to kick off the last weekend in June! Yes, that's right Runninghood friends, I'm finally able to share one of my favorite things with one of YOU! If you are a regular reader of my blog then you know how much I love my Handful Bra. I've mentioned my love affair with this seemingly "made for me" item many times. And now I'm so excited to share one with you!
After having three kids, nursing all of them, and then getting serious about running again, I realized just how unflattering and nonexistent my boobs had become. My perfect B cups were now something that resembled deflated balloons or wilted bananas. Not that I should care, but putting on my tight sports bras and racing tanks left me feeling more like a 12 year old girl instead of the 32 year old woman that I am. I always wished that they made a sports bra for women like myself who still wanted the perfect function of a great product but also wouldn't mind a little help looking good while they "perform". And then I found it...finally! I was getting some new shoes in Portland Running Company after my chiropractic adjustment and there she was...my Handful Bra! We've been together ever since. I don't just wear my Handful bras for running and exercise. I wear them with everyday clothes as well. In fact, I went to the pool with a friend this week and I wore my black Handful bra instead of my normal Nike swim top. What's also so neat is that the Handful bra was designed by a fellow runner!
Some Handful Basics and Random Tidbits
- The Handful comes in several colors: black, pink, cocoa, white, and nude.
- It comes with a mesh bag so that you can wash it and the pads separately and safely.
- I use my mesh bag for other things too...it has become my favorite little bag to take with me on race day to put my Garmin, Fuel, phone, etc. in.
- You can wear your Handful with or without the removable pads. This is great for those of you that don't always need or want extra padding. For me, this isn't really the case.
- The Handful bra can be worn for everything. It is stylish so it is great for yoga, a swim top, wearing under tanks, running and exercise.
- I often find myself choosing my Handful bra instead of my Victoria Secret's miracle bra that I spent so much money on.
- It is comfortable! Even to race in.
- Perfect for all you A and B cups out there that just want a little oomph!
Want one?! Here's what to do (leave a comment for each one telling me that you did and if you can't comment on here for some reason, then you can comment once for all of these on my Runninghood Facebook page letting me know you did these things):
- Tell me why you want one (even if it is for a friend).
- Go "like" Handful on Facebook, tell them how great their bra is and let them know that Runninghood sent you and what color you'd want if you won.
- Follow Runninghood.
- Share this giveaway on your blog.
- Share this on Twitter, FB, etc.
I'll choose a winner on July 5th so you have through the 4th of July to share this with all your friends who could use a Handful!
For the motherhood readers of Runninghood who have asked about the Jewel Fairy gig that we have going on around here, I finally posted a video/how-to post for you on how it all works.