Monday, January 5, 2015

WordPress Learning Curve! And Goal Setting with Kids at Run with Me Kids


Please join me today on Run with Me Kids for a post on Goal Setting with Kids!  And bear with me as I try to get used to WordPress!  Yikes, hello learning curve!!  Our website is surely a work. in. progress!!  Not only am I trying to find my writing voice, but I still haven't figured out how to change font size, type, or color.  We also need to change the format, header, add some features to fancy it up and so much more.  Tips welcome!  I think I might just need to ask some WordPress saavy friend to help a girl out.

I'll be back to Runninghood soon (ah, just typing here right now feels so comfortable and familiar after posting on another blog) to share some of my personal goals with running (15 weeks to Boston!), life, and parenting!  I'm itching to write and catch up on a few of my favorite blogs now that the winter break is over and we have routine again!




Amanda 

4 comments:

  1. You look great on Wordpress!!! I hope you share what you learn with all us Wordpress newbies too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary Jo, Thank you! Slowly but surely. I love my safety net here on blogspot! :)

      Delete
  2. Heading over!! I'm trying to motivate/set goals with my daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see your decent writing.You additionally don't should be an expert.In the event that you've got a better than average understanding of the basics you ought to be ready.Thanks to the greatness that is WordPress you ought to have the capacity to construct a marvelous site on the off chance that you have the basics gotten a handle on.Help yourself out and stick with it and dig in and get up to speed on the basics.You'll be happy you did.Have a nice day.

    ~Jessica Glenn.

    ReplyDelete