This morning was one of those perfect kind of mornings. The kids all woke up happy. No fighting. Peaceful breakfast. Focused conversation with goal setting, and reading. And in between dropping my oldest off at school and taking my middle daughter to preschool, I found a solid fifteen minutes to journal, finish my coffee and share with you! Happy Tuesday!
- Quiet writing time last night @ a coffee shop.
- A husband that has government holiday--having Columbus Day together was awesome!
- A clean house
- Coming home last night to a flower and a love note from my oldest daughter. Made MY YEAR!
- Quiet devotion, prayer, goal, homework time for 10-15 minutes this morning with all three of my kids--Great way to start the day Focused!
- Fall leaves covering my lawn.
- Jumping on the trampoline with piles of leaves to throw in the air.
- Watching the Steve Jobs commencement video from 2005...SO inspiring....Why hadn't I seen it before?!
- Time with friends yesterday. Reminds me that I need to make more time for that.
- Legs that are ITCHING to run!
- Quiet morning coloring with Sam and Nomers while I journal my gratitude and goals.
10/10/11 (yesterday's goals)
1. Get inspired
2. Finish application....
3. Halloween Cookies with kids
4. Find beauty in the ordinary
5. Read stories/books with each of my kids. At least 10 minutes of SOLID one-on-one full connection time!
6. Reading some running books
7. Spend time with God....get outside!
1. Get set up for Fall Cookie Party tomorrow after school...invite kids' friends.
2. Focused one-on-one time with each kid (@ least 10 minutes of focused/solid time)
3. Read something from @ least 2 books or newspaper (off computer reading!!!)
4. Think of one thing I can do today to make someone else's day/life better.
5. Quality time with my husband...even if it is just sitting down and having a conversation with no other distractions.
6. Some sort of Fall Decorating (not my specialty)...maybe make a scarecrow with the kids...THEY LOVE THIS STUFF..making memories.
7. Kick some bootay in my workout today! Run Strong.
8. Make TODAY GREAT!
1. What are some every day things that you are thankful for today?
2. What is something about your "ordinary" that is extraordinary and beautiful if you stop to really notice?
3. Any goals for today (simple and big) that you'd like to share? I love to hear! Your goals and gratitude inspire me!!