Monday, March 19, 2012

Rorschach Penis Inkblot Test for Runners

In light of my The MENTAL of Running post from yesterday, I thought I'd continue to dig deep into the psychology of runners with my version of one of those Inkblot tests.  Instead, let's all take a moment to dig deep into our inner psyche and share what we see in this picture.  

What Do YOU see? Photo taken from Barborka On The Run.




Oh, come on!  Don't tell me that I'm the ONLY one that sees a row of penis hills! Or I guess a row of pointing fingers if you look at it from the side.
Amanda

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, you're probably right. What's wrong with me?! :)

      Delete
  2. OK, I see what you see, but these are some pretty bad looking ones if you ask me...particularly the first one. The tip on the second one is a bit scary...ouch! Also, not sure what to say about the width...particularly the last one. What can I say, I am very particular on the subject:)

    Ha, ha, ha..

    Did you just google peni$ looking HR graph? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha. Penis HR graph...that should be my tag. This is your heart rate when you think with your penis folks!

      Delete
  3. So I am reading your post and thinking that I have seen this graph before ... and I did, it's from my Saturday's workout! ... I didn't see it that way, but now that you mention it :-) Apart from that, it was great workout. And I read your post on my way home from work in the tram and started laughing out loud ... You totally made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I'm eating my lunch right now and trying to keep from laughing so hard because I don't want to lose my food!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw fingers but my mind is as pure as the driven snow - NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm no. Those do not look like male genitalia. You are just a dirty girl...

    ReplyDelete
  7. www.morphonite.com is a great place to shop. Product quality and service is really great.

    ReplyDelete