- I first heard of about Nuun sometime last year in the spring. I had no clue how to pronounce it and I simply thought the Nuun tubes looked pretty.
- I started using Nuun more regularly before during and after races when I had the opportunity to try it out in the Foot Traffic Flat Marathon last year. They served it on the course and I LOVED it! The flavor, the way it made me feel, the way it is zero calorie so that I could still use whatever fuel I wanted.
- Recently, Nuun has come out with Nuun All-Day. This has been used frequently in our house. Especially leading up to my marathon last Wednesday. Both my husband and I are runners and involved in endurance activities so we've appreciated the added hydration and vitamins that Nuun has provided.
- I love my blue Nuun waterbottle. It comes with me everywhere. Even when I'm dressed up for weddings, concerts, and other events. It seems to be THE fashion accessory for me lately. Kind of funny really...seeing all my summer pictures...there is almost always a blue Nuun bottle somewhere in the shot. It makes for good conversation about Nuun too. I took it with me the Ben Harper concert this past week and had some good conversations because of it.
- Nuun comes in all kinds of fun flavors. And they are such pretty looking tubes.
- Nuun isn't just for athletes. It is for all of us. Even kids like Nuun...and it is safe for them.
So, really, I could write this huge post telling you all about Nuun, what it is made of, why it is awesome, what it is good for, blah blah blah. But honestly, the Nuun website does all that way better than I would so I'll just tell you that:
1. I love it
2. It works
3. I use it regularly
4. I think you'd like it too
So, I want to send one of you a Nuun Water bottle and Tube of Nuun to try for yourself.
|Something you see at my house almost daily now.|
|See, I told you my blue Nuun waterbottle was a main accessory these days.|
I'll send you on on to my facebook link to give you more information:
Since I use my Runninghood facebook as my mini-blog these days for when I don't have a blog post in me but still have things to say/share, I'm doing this giveaway through my Runninghood facebook so just
click HERE and leave a comment on the facebook link or write on my facebook wall with your comment. It is truly EASY. No time consuming, eye poking, and stupid giveaway hoops to jump through. Just my way of sharing something I truly love.