Friday, September 21, 2012

Endorphin Warrior Winner



And the blog post that I've been meaning to write all day...well, never happened. And this is probably best.

But even better for YOU than that super long blog post....



The Winner of the Endorphin Warrior Bracelet is:

#116 Carla Weinkauf
Please contact me in comment or e-mail with your e-mail so I can send your information on to Eric from Endorphin Warrior.  If I don't hear from you by Monday then I will choose an alternate winner.

Happy Friday,
Amanda 

Follow Runninghood on Facebook or Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm just the search the info about The Mind Academy is a Hypnotherapy, Hypnosis, NLP and Coaching training and certification private college, and i think i came now in wright place, where i can get some valuable tips for my better life.Thank's a lot,This is the very nice journey of reading your blog, nice content,

    NLP Course

    ReplyDelete