- The next two weeks of training all written down. Here's to hoping for HEALTH so I can continue building my base.
- My husband home with us today so I can run my 6 miles outside if there is another break in rain.
- Feet feeling good. Having the flu the past day or so was good for my body getting REST.
- More time running outside and OFF the treadmill. Very few of my runs have been on the treadmill lately. Yes, I still plan on doing quite a bit of my training on that thing...as I should...I mean it cost quite a pretty penny.
- To stop the stress eating and overeating. Eat healthy, good portions, lots of veggies, lean protein, and start fueling right...you know, like I'm marathon training or something. Ha!
- To be patient and trust the plan that I'm given. To let go of some control and trust that I will get to where I am going and I WILL be prepared to run strong and Happy.
- LISTEN to my body and mind so that I can give myself what I need...emotionally, mentally, physically.
- An opportunity to take my kids to Disneyland and see their excitement, despite most of us being a bit under the weather.
- Going with my 5 year old to get her new cast yesterday.
- Reading with kids before bed last night.
- Seeing my oldest start to grow into such a beautiful and responsible little lady. She really helped out a lot when we were sick in California. And just now we had some amazing cuddle time where she read me some of her writing she has been working on. LOVE.
- Seeing my 3 year old son start to feel better after being so so sick. He's quiet, calm and actually easy to have around...ha! Amazing what being healthy does for a kid.
- To really pour myself into being a mom and ENJOYING it. To take advantage of this time I have with them that won't be forever.
- To be in the present moment. More mom moments without distractions (phone, computer, etc.).
- To focus more on the POSITIVES that my kids are doing and less of nagging about the negatives.
- Many chances and opportunities to start fresh and pick ourselves back up again. Never too late to make our life better.
- Loving Family and Friends who don't give up on us when we go through rough patches.
- Sunshine flowing through my window as we speak. I know it will be gone in just a few minutes and I really should be running right this second before it starts pouring rain and getting dark and gray outside again.
- NOT hosting Thanksgiving this year.
- Cello concert with my family coming soon.
- Knowing when I need to ask for help
- A move to Asheville to see a new part of the country
- My blog
- Having my husband home to help with this sick day. A sleepless night for me meant needing some extra sleep this morning.
- To reconnect with the friends I've kind of shut out this year because of my own things going on with myself, my head, and my heart. I'm ready to give more of ME again and let some people in.
- Write more. And Read more of the blogs I love and comment more often to tell them I'm there and I see and hear them and appreciate their stories. I'm just feeling ready to bring this part of my life back a bit more after being so absent (which is okay too).
- Tell those special people in my life what they mean to me. More often.
- Take things one step at a time.
- Celebrate and embrace gratitude.
Follow Runninghood on Facebook