Focus for today:
- Enjoy my two little ones that are home with me. Fully! Right now, mommy is on the computer and they are lost in a world of imaginary play. The house is a horrible mess but LIFE is CALM and happy. Savoring these moments even as I have my head stuck in the Internet world.
- Spend some time just sitting on the couch and reading a book for fun.
- Spend time in the plank position while I play cars with my little guy.
- Write thank you cards with my daughter for all her birthday presents.
- Have SOMETHING planned for dinner. Other than veggies, chicken and quinoa. Sure would be easier if I had an iPhone and could buy my first app which would surely be this Spinning Meals App. via the Spinning Cook. More coming soon about this but if you are an app person and you want an app to make meal planning and shopping an easy and non stressful thing (unlike my reality), then you really must check this out. A really great giveaway in regards to this is coming soon so check out the app and let me know what you think!
Okay, so nobody seemed to see what I saw in this picture below and now that I think about it, it really isn't very realistic looking. Looks more like a row of fingers or guns if you look at it from the side.
But surely I'm not alone in this picture from my daughter's classroom welcome sign! I mean, really? Was I the only immature parent in the classroom? Apparently.