Please Check out my Giveaway for a free set of holiday cards or birth announcements at Giveaway! Pretty Ink Designs Holiday Cards and Birth Announcements.
* Continue to build a base and keep building back strength in my hamstring
* Slowly add in more interval work and small amounts of speed
* Consider a Race schedule for 2011 and possibly find some races for early in the year.
* Look into possibly joining a women's running club: Team Athena. Might be nice to have a team to do speed work with on Tuesday nights.
* Start being more conscious of eating more fruits and veggies. Especially veggies. This weekend and past week was awful for food choices.
* Find better ways of getting my 16 month old to eat veggies!
* Be present with my children
* Try to find time to spend reading with each one.
* Not letting my to-do list take precedence over spending quality time with my kids